Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Capt Jenn receives the "2010 Outstanding Instructor" Award by the American Sailing Association




Captain Jenn receives the "2010 Outstanding Instructor Award" from the American Sailing Association for the second year in a row.

I am deeply honored to be the 2010 recipient of this prestigious award for the second year in a row. A sincere thank you to all of our loyal customers who completed their ASA evaluations, allowing me to be named a 2010 Outstanding Sailing Instructor. I feel blessed to be part of making your sailing dreams come true.

The best part of my job is to share my love for adventures. To get people to experience their first sail, first fish on, first lobster chase, first dolphin sighting, first snorkel, first kayak ride, first docking, first everything. The light in their eyes, the smile on their faces alone as they experience these adventures is worth gold to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you my little pirates for sharing your thirst of adventure, your beautiful stories, your time.

Life is good..everything else is extra.

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment